Having pancakes for breakfast is one of the best ways to start the morning right. Pancakes are just really delicious and are fun to eat. You can add many toppings to it such as fresh fruit, whip cream, and of course the all time favorite pancake syrup.
The pancake syrup really makes a big difference to making the pancakes all the more tasty and delicious. It adds the right amount of sweetness to make the breakfast complete. But it can also cause you some problems at times such as when you accidentally spill some of it on the rug.
Pancake syrup spills can certainly be problematic as it leaves behind an ugly mark that will surely ruin the appearance on your rug. If you want to clean up this mess correctly, you should see to it that you take the right steps. Here is a guide that can help you in dealing with this tough cleaning problem.
• Get rid of the excess syrup on the rug by using a clean white cloth to dab the area. Removing the spilled syrup is essential since it can seep deeper into the rug fibers if you don’t clean it fast enough.
• Next up is preparing a cleaning solution that will work well on the stain. The most basic option that you can go with is combining a teaspoon of white vinegar with a cup of warm water. This will surely make an effective solution that will get rid of the stain on your rug.
• Apply the cleaning solution that you have created on the section of the rug where the stain is. Then, let the solution soak the stain for about three to five minutes. After doing so, get a clean white cloth and begin blotting the affected area repeatedly.
• Continue to repeat the previous step until all of the stain is removed. Sometimes it will take just a few tries but other times it could take you several attempts. The important thing is not to give up too easily.
• Rinse the rug area that you just finished cleaning with some cool water. Then, use a wet/dry vac to dry the area thoroughly before using it again.
Following the steps above will surely help you in getting your rug clean and spotless again. With the said guide, you will surely have no more worries in dealing with pancake syrup stains on your rug any longer.