Eating a healthy salad is definitely a nice way to stay fit while also not depriving your taste buds of delicious food. Salads are nice because you can use the many different kinds of dressing that makes it tasty. One of the most loved types of dressing is Caesar salad dressing for the rich and unique flavor that if offers.
Caesar salad dressing is certainly great to have on your salad. One place that you never want to get it on though is on your beautiful carpet. This is because spilling Caesar salad dressing accidentally on the carpet will result in an ugly stain that will be hard to get rid of.
If you are dealing with this type of problem at home, you should not lose hope of getting your carpet back to normal. Here is a guide that you can try to help you eliminate that Caesar salad dressing stain on your carpet with ease.
1. The first thing that you should do is to use a clean sponge to absorb the spilled dressing on the carpet. You just need to blot the spill carefully until you are able to eliminate as much of it as possible.
2. Next, use a medicine dropper to add a few drops of water on the area where the spill occurred. There is likely going to be a stain on this area and adding the water helps in diluting it. Blot the area with a paper towel a few times before moving on to the next step.
3. Grab some non-bleach laundry detergent and add a teaspoon of this with four cups of warm water. This is going to be the cleaning solution that you will use to get rid of the stain on your carpet. After making the solution, apply some of it onto the stained portion of carpet.
4. Use a clean white cloth to slowly blot the affected area of the carpet. This will help transfer the stain from the fibers of the carpet onto the surface of the cloth. Continue to repeat this step until the entire stain is removed.
5. After removing the stain on your carpet, the only thing that you would have to do is to flush out any cleaning solution residue that could stay behind. Pour a glass of room temperature water on the area of the carpet that you just cleaned and then dry everything using a clean towel or rag.