Eggs are really healthy and can be made into many different kinds of tasty dishes. This is one good reason why many people love to enjoy it all the time. Preparing eggs as an ingredient in many dishes can be really easy to do but the trouble is sometimes when it is accidentally dropped as this will cause a really big mess.
Breaking an egg in your frying pan is okay but accidentally doing so on your carpet is not something that you want to experience. Broken eggs on the carpet are really problematic as it will create a very troublesome mess that is not easy to clean up. It also causes a big stain that will be hard to get rid of.
Fresh egg stains on your carpet can be very daunting for any carpet owner but you should not shy away from the challenge of cleaning up this mess. Try to follow the advice above and you’ll surely be able to get rid of the problem in no time.
• Get a spoon and try to scoop up the spilled egg particles on your carpet. You can use your fingers to slowly pick up the egg shells while the spoon will come in handy for removing the foreign materials on your carpet fibers. Do this again and again until you have cleared as much of the spill as possible.
• The egg stain is the next thing that you have to focus on. In order to remove the unwanted stain, you should make a cleaning solution that will help in eliminating the spot left behind on the carpet. To do this step, get a cup of warm water and add two teaspoons of white vinegar to it. This is going to produce a very helpful cleaning agent for the egg stain.
• Add a few drops of the vinegar-based cleaning agent on the stained portion of the carpet and then let it soak the stained area for about four minutes. This is going to give the cleaning solution time to break down the stain so that it will be easier to remove.
• Get a clean white cloth and then slowly use it to blot the affected area on your carpet. The fresh egg stain will gradually become lighter and lighter until eventually all of it will be gone. Just keep at it until the entire egg stain is removed.
• For the last step, get a cup of room temperature water and use it to rinse the area that you finished cleaning. It will help ensure that there will be no more cleaning solution residue that will remain on your carpet fibers. After doing this, use a clean towel to finally dry the area before using it once more.